software recommendations..ebay motors

Poster
nyabinghi
Kudos: 25
software recommendations..ebay motors
20 Oct 2005
i'm looking for software to list approximately 500+ auctions a week of different items, all similar categaories, but each item is different. (we sell used motorcycle parts) - i like the speed of Auction Hawk, as i can list a part in about 90 seconds. nothing else i've tried is as fast (a 1 page lister is the key..) and the ability to create similar auctions quickly, it works. it also has nice image hosting, but i've had problems, they can't fix so far. (no ftp upload of images, and no multiple ship options (i.e. UPS for u.s. , and usps for international)). anyone have a recommendation? anyone selling lots of car or motorcycle parts that has used software that works? drag and drop or image hosting is a plus, as it speeds things along.
United States United States
nyabinghi
Kudos: 25
Re: software recommendations..ebay motors
20 Oct 2005
any suggestions are appreciated. i've been through a lot of sofware and wasted a lot of time playing with software that doesn't work for what we're doing..

[Last edited: 20 Oct 2005]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
Re: software recommendations..ebay motors
25 Oct 2005
Hi nyabinghi, welcome.

These are the management solutions that claim eBay Motors support.

It sounds like you need something pretty robust, with good automation features. So Marketworks, Vendio Sales Manager, or Zoovy might work for you. inkFrog has good image hosting features.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor