Sparedollar

Poster
sellingconcepts
Kudos: 30
Sparedollar
26 Oct 2005
Hi folks!!I am new and have stumbled onto this great site, and am wanting to know if anyone else has any issues with SpareDollar. I am unable to locate or attach to the website, A pop up appears and says no such location.Help anyone? I will check back after work.thanks sellingconcepts
United States United States
Kellys Electronics
Kudos: 15
Re: Sparedollar
26 Oct 2005
Your not alone! I have been having the same problem this morning. Looks like they are having some tech issues.
Canada Canada
sellingconcepts
27 Oct 2005
Its back up
I thought there were some serious issues.Thanks for the reply
Jenny4
Kudos: 90
2 Nov 2005
I've used SD for several years and it has gone consistently downhill. I don't think it's good business raising your rate from $4.95 to $8.95 with only 2 weeks notice and a promise that things will get better! There are TONS of issues that I'm not going to get into here, but even the $4.95 was too much for such a lousy product!

MANY people are extremely upset and are moving on to other vendors like Auctiva (can't beat free) or SpoonFeeder. It's too bad, cause the site had such potential - now, there is absolutely no customer service whatsoever. I paid for November and if things don't improve quickly, I'll be moving on next month. Take care, Jenny
Canada Canada
sellingconcepts
10 Dec 2005
I am still using SpareDollar, and I do like the storage space, and so far I have had no further kinks or snags.
I do enjoy it, but also I am new to this service.
GypsyMart
Kudos: 70
12 Apr 2006
Now that SpareDollar has been acquired by inkFrog, I'm sure yet another rate increase is in the works although they won't tell us what it will be. Ah, well, SD hadn't worked properly in months if not years. I don't think (from reading SD's forums), that InkFrog knew what they were getting into. People are NOT happy, for the most part. Auctiva is looking better and works better...for free!

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco