Better than others that cost ten times as much

Poster
biggfredd
Kudos: 65
starstarstarstardim star
Better than others that cost ten times as much
17 Nov 2005
When reading reviews, keep in mind that there are some people who can't be satisfied.

I've used SD for almost three years now. The one thing I've noticed is that there are always the same few people who have problem after problem, yet they insist there is nothing wrong with their ability, their machine, their ISP, their browser, their programs, ebaY, etc. They continue to insist even when you prove that the problem can't possibly be the fault of SD, like ebaY tookens or the fact that everyone else sees their images when they can't.

On the other hand, there are users who list hundreds or even thousands of auctions on a regular basis, and you never hear the first peep out of them about having problems.

One person even went so far as to move to another service and brag about their CS on the new service's boards. Within weeks, she was posting on SD about how bad the CS was at the new service!

Is SD perfect? Hardly. And neither is any other service, regardless of price. Time and again I have seen users post threads from the boards of other services where they're having the same problems that SD is having at the moment.

Find a service you like and support it. If a particular service doesn't work for you, find one that does. If you don't like what you're using, give SD a try and see if it works for your needs. If it doesn't, good luck in your search.

If you care to use my link, it's below. If not, just go to the main page.

www.sparedollar.com/default.asp?ref=13558
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo