Too complex & time consuming to learn, and no $ back guarantee

Poster
jjudd
Kudos: 65
starstardim stardim stardim star
Too complex & time consuming to learn, and no $ back guarantee
2 Jan 2006
I'm a new seller on eBay, and just recently achieved power seller status.
I bought Market Blast because I wanted to use an auction tool that I wasn't paying for every month. I figured the $99 fee averaged out over months would end up being cheaper than using Vendio.
The problem is, I was spending SO much time trying to figure out how to use the system ( I have average computer background) that it was sapping up all of the time I had to devote to my business, with little progress. I felt like I was spinning my wheels.
I did take the Market Blast introductory course, which was a telephone conference call course with other members. That was pretty cool, but was only a basic overview. When I tried to do all the things from the class on my own, there were all sorts of problems that would occur that I would need help with. It turned out some of the problems were glitches in their program.
The reason I give Market Blast 2 stars instead of 3 is because they don't have a money back guarantee. I requested my money back, but they wouldn't do it. Now I'm out $99.
Market Blast does have good customer service. They have a phone number where you can reach tech support (no added fees) & quick email response. But even still, I just found it too time consuming to use.
Report review abuse

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder