Great tool, but I was hoping for more!

Florida, USA United States
Kudos: 632
starstarstarstardim star
Great tool, but I was hoping for more!
4 Dec 2006
Wow! Awesome, user-friendly, and easy-to-use tool. It definitely streamlines the shipping process for so many.

Without a doubt... ShipWorks is the first shipping tool that really works, and actually works well with FedEx. I love how it retrieves the customer's shipping information and automatically inputs 999-999-9999 for missing phone numbers. This really saves me a lot of time, and of course, I save a lot of time not having to copy and paste my shipping information into FedEx's site. Additionally, it simplifies the whole FedEx process for package input and integrates beautifully with PayPal. I also like how all my FedEx shipments are automatically marked 'Shipped' within My eBay interface since I do some auction management there.

It provides a lot of back-end auction management features like printing packing slips and sending out email shipping confirmations.

This is a robust tool that is worth every penny!

- I just wish Shipworks had the ability to confirm shipping addresses before processing shipping labels.

- Another wish is that it would integrate directly with USPS shipping "printing & billing" vs. "just printing" a label. I know it integrates with Endicia and, which provide the "printing & billing" service. However, I am not a member of either service because I use FedEx most of the time and can't justify paying their fees. Therefore, I wish Shipworks would fully integrate with USPS directly or indirectly via PayPal.
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office