AuctionSplash heralds a new age

Poster
United Kingdom United Kingdom
zoe
Kudos: 81
starstarstarstarstar
AuctionSplash heralds a new age
16 May 2007
I am an ebay.co.uk seller with feedback of over 1000. One of my biggest gripes was slow access to the ebay site which meant listing items took an age crawling my way from page to page. AuctionSplash has made listing MUCH more pleasant and faster. By having AuctionSplash on my desktop I am free to enter my auction at my leisure (pausing for the children if need be) and then list at the touch of a button.The free picture hosting really helps to keep my costs down and the label printing is a God send. By printing details of which item the label refers to I am able to get myself organised for the Post Office run. The printing of the selected postage type is brilliant and the great idea of putting the item name on the label outer means that I know which label goes with which package without letting everyone in the Post Office know that the package contains a valuable item.
Other features of AuctionSplash worthy of mention are the Stats which mean I can see who looked at my items, which search terms they used and when they looked at them, the buying alerts which mean that I never miss that must have item (what help are eBay's item ending soon ? (IN 5 HOURS !!!).
The templates allow me to create great looking listings and I have been assured that more templates are on their way very soon.
In summary ... I am very happy to recommend AuctionSplash to anyone
Report review abuse

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder