i didn't enjoy my short stay.

Poster
Mister B
Kudos: 175
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
i didn't enjoy my short stay.
14 Jun 2007
I'm at fault partly because I didn't use the 3 free listings offered before purchasing the software. All the hype in their pages about how easy it was to use because it was designed for Mac users was what I wanted to hear. I just bought my Mac last week and am still novitiate. I was vulnerable to a good sales line. My immediate problem was that it was advertised that I could download my Turbo Lister CSV files to my Mac---didn't work. I tried to access my active listings to recover my listing templates so I wouldn't have to rewrite everything--didn't work. I called their toll free number. I wasn't really impressed with their voice menu. It was someone with an Indian accent who mumbled. When I finally got thru to tech I was informed that their tech line is only available on Tuesdays after 3 PM. The voice referred me to the on line tech help. The tech light was red so no help there. I resorted to the old tried and true email. I was impressed that I received a reply within 20 minutes. The email told me that the feature I was trying to use wasn't available now. I was beside my self. The function is on their tool bar but doesn't work yet????. I'm waiting for a reply to my refund request.
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo