A basic, easy to use program but it now lacks features common in other products. Support is poor.

Poster
cobrabob
Kudos: 73
starstardim stardim stardim star
A basic, easy to use program but it now lacks features common in other products. Support is poor.
24 Aug 2007
At one time I would have given this product a 5-Star rating. I bought Shooting Star a few years ago. At the time it was the best out there. Easy to use and information wAs Was easy to manage. Still is! But over time the feature set became antiquated so a new version was released last year with a promise of regular updates with many of the new features we had suggested. Unfortunately the two partners no longer have the time and resources to work on new features like HTML email (and other time saving changes) with no immediate plans for any significant changes/enhancements.

A user-to-user support forum is provided but few users actively participate which reduces the support benefit to other users. The main partner rarely posts on their support forum. Email support is spotty and often takes days and weeks to get a response. I was once a fiercely loyal user -- one of their first customers. Unfortunately I can no longer recommend the product due to its stagnant feature set and declining support.

My advice is to find a better product. There are many better choices out there.
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware