If you want to do allot of fooling around this is for you.

Poster
pcdave
Kudos: 70
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
If you want to do allot of fooling around this is for you.
6 Nov 2007
I have been selling on ebay since June of 1998. I'm a former user of Auction Assistant. I was spoiled since it's original inception. Once gone I am now on a quest to find something similar. For kAuction you see reviews saying how easy it is and nice tech support. What you don't see is the never ending problems we have had with it. I say we because I have talked to several other website developers and they are of the same opinion. Constant problems such as when trying to list an item the program stops leaving you in a lurch, after reloading or re submitting you get the same thing. If you do manage to get to the submit page things you entered are missing. Also after posting an item when you try to list another it may or may not go through... if it does you end up with the same item number as the previous listing. Ebay shows you have listed the item but it is not there. The item number is of the previous listing. Until these simple bugs are got to it's more of a pain than it's worth. I like the idea of 1 time cost with free updates. But if the updates don't address the problems listed here what's the point? If you look at the forum you will see that many of the problems listed here come from other users as well.
Report review abuse

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics