Good Software Excellent Support

Poster
Ronnie
Kudos: 73
starstarstarstarstar
Good Software Excellent Support
10 Aug 2008
I have tried and registered several programs to manage my eBay account. Auction X2, is one of the best ebay auction managers and the technical support can't be beat. Many of the big companies should learn from Auction x2's support staff. Auction X2 will import your eBay items and let you create different reports to help you track and improve your sales. In addition the program has an email tool and a spell check to make selling easy. Auction x2 has the ability to export you data to a comma delimited file and features a comprehensive help file.

I recommend downloading and registering Auction x2. It will save you time and make your ebay selling easier. Have no fear if you have a question about the program their support staff is quick to respond.

The developers are continuing to improve the program. Also, they are open to suggestions and ideas. So, if you can think of a way to improve Auction x2 let them know, you might be surprised at their quick turn around.

I think I am still amazed at their support. Even though I had not yet registered the program they were very response, especially considering the time difference. It almost makes you wonder if they get any sleep. Again I recommend Auction x2, and am certain after you try the program you will recommend it too. Ronnie...
Report review abuse

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics