Not worth the money and very bad attitude to customers

Poster
abctoysandgames
Kudos: 200
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Not worth the money and very bad attitude to customers
15 Oct 2008
I signed up with them, as I was under the impression that they could automate all areas of ebay etc, but on receiving the log in was appalled at the lack of features - it does not update ebay listings in real time - eg if you sell an item or add to stock, it does not automatically update your ebay listing - a feature I consider essential with the new ebay changes to listing visability according to how many you have sold. There are no stock ordering systems, you cannot even see what items are low on stock easily. There is no Amazon direct link up, you have to look up on Amazon first to get the ASIN numbers and then submit everything via a csv file.

When I raised the above points with the staff, before setting up, they claimed they can do them, but now admit they cant. Based on this I immediately cancelled the contract and was told I would be refunded the £500 implementation fee. Now they have backtracked and have refused to refund me - not the sort of company I want to deal with.

Compared with eSellerPro, this program is very low on features and has a very basic interface and is very complicated (just look at their manual!) and in my oppinion is not worth the very expensive fees.
Report review abuse

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor