Doesn't get better than GavelThief

Poster
tennisdude
Kudos: 226
starstarstarstarstar
Doesn't get better than GavelThief
25 Nov 2008
GavelThief has got it going on!

I don't know if I have enough space here to express how impressive this site is.

I've used 5 different auction snipers now and they were all pretty much the same.
They were all bland looking and their performance was even more bland.

GavelThief on the other hand is a well made website. Not only does it look great, it performs even better. I've sniped 20 auctions now and of those auctions, I won 14 and lost 6 (I was outbid). Of the 14 auctions that I won, 12 auctions were sniped exactly when I specified (3 second lead time). The other two snipes were places a mere 1 second early. That is absolutely awesome!

As if that weren't enough, the staff are personable and down to earth. I'll give an example. Not long ago, I went to the GavelThief forums and made a suggestion (an effort to prevent an auction from being added twice) and my request was implemented in about 2 hours. Ladies and Gentlemen, that's the definition of customer service. Any other snipers would have taken 2-3 days minimum.

GavelThief also have some great extra features. With the Smart Bidgroups, I can add several items to one bidgroup and create conditional bidding rules. I also really like the SMS text message notifications. I have it set up to send a text message to my cell phone when I am outbid and when an auction ends. In the event I am outbid, I can increase my maximum bid right from my cell phone if I want. Another cool feature is the package tracker. When I win an auction and give GavelThief the tracking number, it automatically detects the courier and displays a map with the location of my package. And last but not least, the Bookmark Sniper is great because I can just browse through eBay and when I find an item I want to snipe I just click the bookmark. It automatically fills in most of the information, I just specify the max bid and lead time.

That being said, it is obvious that GavelThief is the best eBay auction sniper and it's not even close.
Report review abuse

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister