Absolutely the BEST listing tool ever!

Poster
warhawk-repros
Kudos: 86
starstarstarstarstar
Absolutely the BEST listing tool ever!
3 Dec 2008
I've used the SpoonFeeder auction listing software for over 15 months (and have tested other auction listing software like TurboLister and Auctiva extensively as well). Spoonfeeder is THE best tool I've found and is now my exclusive listing software. Not only does it provide the capabilities I need (as a silver power seller on ebay), it does so with speed and efficiency - allowing me to minimize the time spent on preparing items for listing. The import capabilities it provides (either from a csv file or directly from ebay listings) has meant that I could convert nearly 10,000 listings with minimal effort as I ready them for other auction listing services on the internet..

Spoonfeeder's technical and customer support was quite timely and effective as I learned to use this great tool. Spoonfeeder has been updated and enhanced continually since I first purchased it - and these enhancements have come at no additional cost to me.

Spoonfeeder is a great value-added tool and I found it to be very reasonably priced (and I have absolutely no financial or other inerest in the company that makes this product - I just know how much it has helped me since I first began using it).
Report review abuse

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister