consignment software....

Poster
JacktheBear3
Kudos: 30
consignment software....
2 Jan 2006
I am a regular seller on ebay, I have been using Marketworks for approx. 14 months and like the freedom it has given me. I recently have run into an oportunity to list a large group of items from several different owners, this leads to the post title request.

Is there a good system that is affordable for consignment listing. Marketworks claims they have nothing that would work off the shelf... I am looking to crawl before I run.

anyone with experience in consignment selling? I'd be grateful for any advice.

Thanks if if you can help.

PS: Happy New Year ALL
United States United States
JacktheBear3
Kudos: 30
Re: consignment software....
2 Jan 2006
Please forgive my ignorance... I just realized there is a section in the review for consignment products... I'm all over them and feel bad for being the redundant newbie.

PS: all comments will still be appreciated
Supplier
Prescott, Arizona United States
Clar Software Services
Kudos: 70
4 Jan 2006
Hi Jack,

I've built a custom Microsoft Access database for two consignment sellers. I will sell and modify to meet your commission structure and seller specifics for under $300. This is non-proprietary, you own it, no license or subscription or support fees. But you'll need to have MS Office Pro or Access on your computer. Here's a link myweb.cableone.net/Clar/Sample...reen%20Shots_files/Page458.htm so have a look and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Ray Clar
Clar Software Services , LLC
928-541-1287 in Prescott, AZ
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
7 Jan 2006
Hi Ray, thanks for your contributions to the forum.

I am sure members could benefit from your skills, but as you are effectively advertising yourself please could you restrict these kind of posts to the Ads and Announcements board in future.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics