LISTING FACTORY 2008-FOR BEGINNERS AND POWER SELLERS THIS IS THE BEST EBAY LISTER SOFTWARE..

Poster
hulk2009
Kudos: 85
starstarstarstarstar
LISTING FACTORY 2008-FOR BEGINNERS AND POWER SELLERS THIS IS THE BEST EBAY LISTER SOFTWARE..
1 Mar 2009
Listing Factory 2008, Where do I start? I specifically registered here on auction software review to type this review so other ebay auctioners could find out about this Ebay auction template/listing software called "Listing Factory 2008". I LOVE IT!!
I have tried out at least 20 other Ebay auction listing program trails both desktop and online..I found all of them to be complicated or they locked you in to their way of doing things.Or asked for monthly payments or yearly payments.NO THANKS.
.Then I found Listing Factory 2008, boy was I ever pleased I did..Listing Factory 2008 works on your desktop so you can use it when not connected to the internet,which is good if you are on a train and want to pass the time by making your next auction template a bit better or just want to change afew things without having to be connected to the net.Just save the listing template til you want to upload the auction.Great.
The program itself offers all the backgrounds and professional looking templates you could ever need.
Have you ever seen those really snazzy pro looking auctions on ebay and thought "How Can I make my auctions look that good?".Even if you could find templates like that the price would be high to pay a web desighner to make just one for you or you could even learn how to make them yourselve but first you'd have to learn HTML and CSS and PHP etc etc.
Listing Factory 2008 will make you these professional looking auction templates after just a few mouse clicks and you to will have auction that look as good or better than the ebay powersellers.
If you don't belive me goto the Listing Factory 2008 website and take a look at the full page auction templates on there.
Plus if you ever do buy or make your owm template Listing Factory 2008 also lets you import a premade template.
What I really like is if your into photo,s and like to include big pictures of the item your selling on ebay Listing Factory 2008 has it all.You can add as many pictures as you like to each listing and when the buyer/bidder clicks on the pictures in your listing a bigger picture will open in a new window or pop up box so bidders can get a better look at your item.Plus you can add your ebay user name or ebay shop name to your auction pictures so no one can steal you pictures to use on their own auction.
LF 2008 gives you 200mb picture hosting space included with your licence price on the LF 2008 servers for 1 year or if you have your own website you can setup the FTP to upload your pics to your own server host.All you have to do is register at a free webhost.Simple.
I could sit and type about how much I like LF 2008 for pages on here but even that could not convey how much I like using this program.All I can really say to you is go download the 30 day trail and see for your selves..I know download about 15 ebay auction listing apps off the internet try them all and then try Listing Factory 2008..I know you will uninstall all the others and keep Listing Factory 2008..That's exactly what I did..
PS I have nothing to do with the makers/sellers of LF 2008 I'm just an ebay user no more no less.
Good luck
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo