Simply the best!!

Poster
Will_R
Kudos: 65
starstarstarstarstar
Simply the best!!
12 Mar 2009
After reading the reviews on Ace Sniper...I decided to try the "Lite" version...within 5 minutes I won my first auction using the program. Setup of Ace Sniper was simple and straightforward...within seconds I had loaded my first auction! Time to watch and see. As I said...I won...on my first try!

My next test was to go up against experienced "Snipers" to see just how well this software performs. I'm a classic car collector. I bid on rare or hard to find auto parts all the time! Bidding against the competition is easy...winning is Not! My competition is savvy and tough to beat...most are sniping too!

On my second try with Ace Sniper...I was up against experience bidders with well over 3000 eBay wins!! Using Ace Sniper...and while cooking dinner...I beat my toughest competition by 50 cents and 3 seconds!!! I would give anything to see the look on his face!! I bet he was furious!

Over the years I bought and tried many sniper programs...Ace Sniper is simply the best in my opinion! If you are serious about winning...then look no further!!
Report review abuse

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First