Appalling Service, Communications and Product. Watch for high ongoing charges

Poster
boozer
Kudos: 70
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Appalling Service, Communications and Product. Watch for high ongoing charges
5 Jun 2009
I would not recommend using Frootion at all. In my experience with them I've found their communications to be terrible.

The number of times I have had to contact them on a Premium rate number due to a fault on their behalf, is unacceptable. I emailed queries and requests in relation to the store/template that they were designing for me but I had no replies and my requests were never addressed. Not a personal service at all.

Also, if you are considering using Frooition for an ebay store, make sure you fully understand the charges involved in hosting your images with them, and continuing the use of the store/template that they have designed for you. Yes, you'd think that once you'd paid for the store/template that'd be it.....well that's not the case....there is a monthly charge for the privilege of using it, and a monthly charge for image hosting (which is not cheap nor competative). In my case, this would have totalled just short of £400 per year for just one store.

Instead, I've decided to cut my loses with Frooition and go elsewhere to start over again, as I have 3 other stores/templates that I want creating and I would like to keep them all on the same system/platform.

Overall = Very Dissapointing and would certainly not recommend.
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware