Overall - okay

Poster
petermichelson
Kudos: 78
starstardim stardim stardim star
Overall - okay
16 Jul 2009
We've been working with Vendio for many many many years now. The solution is good and it works, yet it has always been buggy - and always will be.

The features are good, you can accomplish a lot, but when it comes to the details of selling professionally, you soon realize the limitations (mostly due to the lack of business knowledge of the company's employees).

You should beware that this solution is not technically elegant, search engine friendliness is bad, the store solution totally sucks, and so forth.

The value is really good. But if you want to be a professional seller, I would recommend to look elsewhere. The staff is friendly and helpful in resolving things, but you always wonder why they're so busy with other things and why the software and many year-old bugs are just not resolved. I think they focus more on new features, rather than solving the shortcomings.

Anyways, this is the best solution for semi-professional sellers!
United States United States
Helen
Kudos: 150
New Platform
23 Feb 2010
We released a new version of our Platform which includes new free stores. I hope you check them out as we've changed a ton in the overall usability and design. We are working on migration tools to move our existing customers over to the new Platform. Also, our new stores also allow for DIY SEO so you can optimize your site for search engines.
Report review abuse

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First