AVOID!!!!!!!

Poster
markpadam
Kudos: 178
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
AVOID!!!!!!!
17 Dec 2009
The system doesn't work as expected and when we cancelled our account they chased us for the montly subscription for 3 months that we did not even use the system.

Doesn't do all of the things they say and the feeds never work correctly.

Takes ages to get a responce via support tickets.
United States United States
senseller
Kudos: 21
Our experience with channeladvisor was horrible
10 Mar 2010
Before we signed up they constantly kept on calling us daily to sign up and they were so friendly. Once we signed up we were left in the dark. No support: the support was and probably still is horrible. ( we cancelled them thank god) and canceling your account wasnt an easy task, after all you are in a contract, you would think that they invested so much time and money to help you that they will loose money if you leave, but they did not, they only invest time and money in your account beofre you fax your signed contract but once its sent you dont really exsist, at least not if you are a small to mid size seller. All they care for is that you should sign up and then they dont look at you, we wasted a couple of thousand dollars to go to one of their seminars and it was a big waste of money. The program is not easy to use at all. If you sign up with CA good luck to you i hope your experience will be better then mine. Who to use? im not sure, eseller pro lookg good but i havent tried them
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo