Big problems from Zoovy

Poster
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,361
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Big problems from Zoovy
23 Dec 2009
Used Zoovy for about a month in March 2009. Left Zoovy due to too many bugs. Didn't bother with review at the time, better things to do. However, Zoovy has come back to haunt me in a big way. Tonight (12/22/2009), 8+ months after using for a brief time, Zoovy somehow created 80 duplicate orders, for recent customers, in my company's name, sending out receipts and payment requests. My customers are emailing us direct to find out what is going on and why. I have contacted Zoovy (they answered the phone at 10:30pm EST, more than I can say for Channel Advisor support) and assured they will fix and send an email apology to my customers. Hopefully this will happen. However, this never should have happened in the first place. They accessed my eBay customer information to create these fake orders in some way.

The impact to my reputation could potentially be huge. We will watch the impact of this for awhile and possibly consider further action.
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,361
Follow up
23 Dec 2009
Zoovy finally acknowledged disabling the ebay token. They also sent a list of affected customers. However, no apologies, no admittance of any issue on their end.
Report review abuse

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro