READ THE OTHER ENTRIES WHAT ARE THEY ON ABOUT????

Poster
alonewolfhound
Kudos: 75
starstarstarstarstar
READ THE OTHER ENTRIES WHAT ARE THEY ON ABOUT????
15 Feb 2010
I agree with the last entry. I downloaded this from Auction Splashe's main web site. No adverts no problems.It never asked me for my ebay account number just my name untill it came to logging into ebay itself.... It loads in seperate parts its true and it did hang a bit updating all the bits and pieces but i just left it and went on with something else and voila up she go's.
It took about 15 mins for all my stuff on ebay to start showing but there it all is. No more resizing photos for the web this is an absolute breeze.
Quite frankly i found it so easy and intuitative that i did not need any instructions at all although you can look at the video to see how to do it if you want.
Any Ebayer who knows the old SpoonFeeder will love this it is soooo much easier. And finding the catagory to put up why has someone not done it before. The little sugestion box that looks for the times name and sugests the catagory acording to other people who have put up the same thing makes it too easy. I used to waste hours going into ebay finding who else had put it up and where to choose the catagory ...no longer thank to this......Do not know about tech support as i have not needed it .I made my first page and hand all the postage and returns policy made in about 15 minuets every one after this will take about 5 at most.
Super program ...where have you been I JUST LOVE IT.
I will try this for a week then give another reviue but so far it is the easyest proggy for ebay i have found.
I MUST ADMIT THOUGH I KEEP WAITING FOR THE CRUNCH IF IT STAYS FREE O0O WOW
United Kingdom United Kingdom
alonewolfhound
Kudos: 75
Addon from my first review
30 Mar 2010
It pains me to say this but after useing this program for some time it has its problems. You can not open up an old item then save it or it will save both sets of photos even if they are the same ones. You have to open the listing then delete the old one then save then click do not overwrite or you get the same problem.
I can not do multiple listings sticks on the first one even though it will do single listings with ease, although it will try to duplicate the listing for some reason known only to itself.
If support worked or they fixed the bugs it cxould be a very very good program unfortunatly untill they do i will have to find something else as the niggles are driving me mad.
Report review abuse

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office