Total customization with No HTML

United States United States
Kudos: 89
starstarstarstardim star
Total customization with No HTML
19 May 2010
I have used Page Mage for a while now. I'm a new eBay seller, selling fashion items and with Page Mage I am able to create really cool and slick magazine style design for my eBay listings. The app gives me so much control on what I can put on my listing and how I lay it out. By playing with transparency and the formatting of the text, I can have something as cool as those pages on the fashion magazines. I also love the fact that I can put multiple pages. It gives a catalogue effect for my listing and it gives a much better presentation for the items I sell. And no’s really just drag and drop.

If you don’t like to spend the time playing design, they have selection of nicely designed templates for you to start with. I like designing but to save some times I use my previous design over and over.

Of course, no apps is perfect. Here are some things that came to my attention:
- Once in a while, I notice that a little bit of the text gets chopped when it gets close to the edge of the page.

- The clip art section needs to have less cartoony style.

- Lack of support for eBay store.

- Also wish I could flip things on the page.

In summary, there are still improvements to be done, but I can honestly say that this is the best template tool I’ve tried for eBay.
Report review abuse

Seller Dynamics