Auction Sentry is just junk since it was sold off. New developer cant make it work

Poster
linux
Kudos: 97
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Auction Sentry is just junk since it was sold off. New developer cant make it work
7 Jun 2010
I swore by this program for years. Loved it and kept paying to renew it. Then it sold to a new company. Now it’s pure junk and money pit. It will run for a few weeks then you’ll be contacting tech support. You will wait days or weeks for a response because they have so many requests. Once they reset their fouled up subscriber base, it will run again. But expect the same thing. There constant updates cause the software to crash. Their data base never recognizes paid subscribers. Sad to see this went from the best software to just a piece of junk that steals subscriber money in a few years. I even paid to run it on three systems (paid for 3 installations) every system has same problems. Looking for new software this time. This is just pathetic.
United States United States
Zena
Kudos: 172
It is a shame.
15 Aug 2010
IMO Auction Sentry should be made illegal to sell to anyone, it's so documentably bad. That the new owners continue to sell copies of it is nothing but theft and fraud. YMMV but I doubt it. :-)
Report review abuse

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office