BLISSFULLY THE BEST and FUN TOO!

Poster
callie
Kudos: 65
starstarstarstarstar
BLISSFULLY THE BEST and FUN TOO!
1 Aug 2010
VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCES!!!
I have been thrilled to find The Seller Sourcebook and use it so easily too! It helped me transition from Picture Manager and happily I found even MORE choices! I honestly have fun with my choices of templates, (so many, so little time!) and it makes each listing not only a business, but also creatively FUN! I like to pick a theme to match-up with the item I am offering.
I am especially cat crazy so the amount of expressive kitties and their templates have been awesome!
Not only all the above great work, but please note how fantastic and personality filled their customer service is! Not only can you contact them easily, they really follow-up and keep in touch. EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is so positive with a "can do it" attitude and "we can solve this" confidence! They helped answer my many questions beforehand, they are totally accessible AND I am now totally devoted to their products and services.
I recommend the clarity, the care in describing "how to do it" and making things easy to understand. PLUS they make you feel special and important to them. GREAT customer service!
They are extremely considerate and thoughtful. Fun to use the Sourcebook too especially including the expressions of the templates, the choices for colours, font sizes and so on AND the description writing being artfully and professionally laid out. AWESOME!!!! Thank-you!!!
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager