The ins and outs of Auction Splash

Poster
blotnik
Kudos: 83
starstarstardim stardim star
The ins and outs of Auction Splash
15 Sep 2010
I want to try to be as far as I possibly can here. I have been trying to use Auction Splash now for about a month. Though this software is offered completely free of charge it does not come with any guarantee that you'll ever really be able to list anything on ebay. As eBay is always making changes to the way items are listed the owner of Auction Splash (from what I can tell this is a one man band) has to constantly be updating his software so that it will work with eBay. Auction Splash offers image hosting for free, scheduled listings for free, free templates and you can even build your own custom templates. When the program works it really is a fantastic program. The problem for me is that the program seems to have bugs anytime there is an update - either from Auction Splash or from eBay. Then the whole process begins with users reporting the issues and the owner of the software trying to fix the bugs which sometimes takes days. Once the guy was - as he put it - "on Holiday" and nothing was done until he returned. Granted, Auction Splash is free - as are the headaches. If you are a serious eBay seller wanting a reliable way to list many items fast - well - at least in my experience, you are not going to be happy with Auction Splash. You just can't count on it to always perform like you expect for it to. What I intend to do is to maintain as good of a working copy of Auction Splash as possible and rely on Turbo Lister or Auctiva for the bulk of my listings. If they ever do get a system to make Auction Splash more reliable - well then - I'll try to let you know.
United States United States
blotnik
Kudos: 83
Just a correction
15 Sep 2010
The first sentence should read :
I want to try to be as fair as I possibly can here.
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager