A professonal solution

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 83
A professonal solution
29 Sep 2010
I have downloaded the trial version and after a full evaluation of both the software and the support I decided to purchase the PC monthly solution.

The support I received was friendly, knowledgeable and fast.

This is a complex solution to a complex problem. Namely processing orders across multiple selling platforms with a single stock control.

The documentation is good, and the software is kept up to date. The software works. The day to day running is simple.

I can see many hours ahead properly setting up my core stock, and linking this to the items for sale everywhere. But once done it will be straight forward. I can see our sales over Christmas going up and the level of problems going down, as the stock is automatically reduced across all sites when one sale is made.

I am not going to say what this software does in detail. Go to the web site and read the documentation, it is all there, and it actually does what it says on the package.

Also go to their support forum, its public. Read what their customers say and ask. Its not the most active of forums, but posts do seem to get replies within 24 hours. Sometimes from other users and sometimes from the support team.

So, don't just take my word for it, go look.
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office