eBay on-line store design and implementation

Poster
CrazyBits
Kudos: 206
starstarstarstarstar
eBay on-line store design and implementation
4 Oct 2010
I was set with the task to boost our sales on eBay and approached many companies but felt after a few consultations that dZine-Hub was the company that we should go with. One of the main drivers was that the cost of the project should not spiral out of control by hidden extras that we felt was being presented by other companies. However, dZine-Hub assured that us once we agreed a price that it would be delivered within that budget and they did not disappoint us. We were looking for a professional looking eBay shop that looked contemporary as well and that Dzine-Hub understood this from the start.
I was concerned that the project would take some time but we were getting mocks up the eBay shop with days to our amazement and that they required little changes. The changes that were required here were done with little fuss and they were carried to the detail we were looking for. The project included designing a template which anyone selling on eBay is crucial and that too was designed and incorporated to a high standard.
The overall experience has been brilliant to say the least due to great contact which was mainly done via email and only required a few telephone calls. The staff working on the project was always polite and courteous despite at time were bombarding them with emails for subtle changes.
The impact on our sales has been amazing and the only regret is that we did not do this earlier with dZine-Hub and our sales are still increasing. I do not want to give actual figures but the project basically paid for itself in the first month of going live and we will be conducting further projects in the near future.
Report review abuse

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro