After reading about the problems on the other sites, even the biggest ones, I guess it's pretty good

Poster
newbie123
Kudos: 80
starstarstarstardim star
After reading about the problems on the other sites, even the biggest ones, I guess it's pretty good
12 Feb 2011
We used Auctiva for a long time, and have used inkFrog for about a year and half or so.

It has it's issues, but we haven't encountered anything major. Their lister is easy and most importantly if you list one of a kind items, it's fast. This was very important to us and they have been updating throughout the time we've been with them and making things even more efficient on their lister.

The Highwire store we have is on our own domain, and I like it a lot. There are a lot of issues to work out with this end of things, not glitches, just functionality like to check out you have to fill in every single field and if a buyer leaves on blank it won't go on and it also won't tell him that he needs to put in a phone number. That stinks. Also when searching our store it searches item & descriptions which is really dumb and serves up irrelevant results.

Also pictures are slightly fuzzy but when you click to make them big they are clear (thank goodness). This is not a problem on our end, we have had it checked out. So those issues are there, but I can't really think of anything other than that.

I cam on here to find a new place to go, but now I realize I might be being way too picky since none of these places seem to be GREAT no matter how much you pay.
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware