The best service I have ever received anywhere - no need to look anywhere else for your store design

Poster
PommyBooks
Kudos: 65
starstarstarstarstar
The best service I have ever received anywhere - no need to look anywhere else for your store design
14 Feb 2011
I wanted a professional look to my existing ebay store and found dZine-Hub - I sent them an enquiry via email on a Sunday and received a reply almost immediately that same day which really impressed me and after a few other questions were answered I decided to use their services.
They immediately gave me confidence that the project was going to go smoothly as answers were promptly given to any questions. I previously had my own company for 27 years and in all that time I never received the quality of service I’ve received from Fahd and his team. Their quick responses, professionalism, and impression that nothing was too much trouble has prompted me to write this review and I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending their services.
I would like to alleviate any fears a potential client might have regarding dealing with this company over the internet and not being able to discuss things face to face - they will work tirelessly on your project until you are entirely happy with the final result and nothing is too much effort.
I cannot speak highly enough for the service dZine-hub have given me and wish them every success in the future.

Keith Lander
Proprietor
Pommy Books
stores.ebay.com.au/Pommy-Books
Report review abuse

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister