Been on board with Kyozou for just over 2 years now and I gotta say - don't listen to these haters!

Poster
Dan_the_man
Kudos: 73
starstarstarstarstar
Been on board with Kyozou for just over 2 years now and I gotta say - don't listen to these haters!
18 Mar 2011
We've been on board with Kyozou for just over 2 years now and I gotta say - don't listen to these haters!

One of my workers came by today and showed me the bad reviews Kyozou's got and I had to reply.

Let's put it like this:

Yes, we've run into some bugs using the Kyozou software but all of them were fixed in a timely manner and nothing was ever that drastic where it really impacted us on a big level.

Yes, we've seen the occasional error screen when trying to load a page - but the last time happened was over a year ago. I think Kyozou was growing so fast that they needed to update or increase their server bandwidth, and they did - I noticed a difference in speed too, it's real snappy now.

Yes, Kyozou does not do EVERYTHING! This is the one thing I never get.. Folks expect to sign up for a service and have it fit them like a glove. WAKE UP PEOPLE, NOT GONNA HAPPEN! You want something that fits you like a glove? Shell out $100K for a custom software (like we were about to do) and then pay another $15K every 3 months when eBay makes updates to maintain it.

When we started with Kyozou, our eBay department had 2 employees (me being one of them). We were listing 20 items a day, and shipping about 80 orders a week. (We sell high-end sports apparel and gear so that was a pretty good ratio for us). Now we got 7 employees (2 shippers, 3 listers/inventory people, 1 customer service/email, and me) and now we're doing about 150-200 listings a day, and shipping 500 orders on a bad week.

All I know, is Kyozou did us a lot of good - we have our Kyozou account manager to thank for a lot of it too. He knows what he's talking about, when he tells us to jump - we ask how high?

Anyways, as you can see by how long this post is - I really feel strongly about Kyozou, their level of support, and the way they treat us. In the last two years, I've been promoted 3 times, we've tripled our staff in the eBay room, and the owner bought a Ferrari (no joke!).

STOP HATING PEOPLE, IT'S NOT THEM, IT'S YOU.
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager