HORRIBLE! TOO MANY BUGS! NO SUPPORT! KEEP DOWNGRADING SERVICE/SOFWARE!

Poster
SOCALPROSHOP
Kudos: 120
starstarstardim stardim star
HORRIBLE! TOO MANY BUGS! NO SUPPORT! KEEP DOWNGRADING SERVICE/SOFWARE!
29 Mar 2011
I could go on for days about how bad they are. So if anyone has a specific question just let me know, and surely i'll have some nightmare that relates to your question. I have been a customer for 5 years since they were Marketworks - my then business partner and I lovingly renamed them MarketDoesntWork! At the time we were getting too big to manage everything using just ebaY. So we did some research, and decided to use Marketworks. It's insanely complicated so it took us a while to get the hang of things. We eventually realized it wasn't just a slow learning curve that was holding us back from mastering it... it was actually the unbelievable amount of bugs! Then when they changed to ChannelAdvisor it was all over. The customer service which we were paying extra for simply disappeared, and is now email only!??!!?!?!?!?!? You simply cannot accomplish ANYTHING with email only support. And when I say bugs, i don't mean some little thing that happens one day then they fix it. I'm talking about the same bug reoccurring all the time. And bugs they simply do not understand via email. And not to mention the bugs they just say "I don't know. We'll have our engineers look at it." - which translates to I don't care. Were not even going to look at it. I have such an unbeliveable amount of time and energy invested in my channeladvisor account that it pains me to think that I need to get out...but I must do it. Don't fall in to the trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
United States United States
BikePartsOutlet
Kudos: 22
Socalproshop
5 Jun 2012
Unfortunately my company had the same issues and we are in the process of ending our contract and searching for a new software. What software do you recommend?
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thedragonsden
Kudos: 36
was thinking of using chaneladvisor.. curently using Linworks
29 Jan 2014
Hi we are using Linnworks for over 12months now and it is impressive and has streamlined are business at a reasonable costing, we have been receiving calls from ChannelAdvisor sales team for around a year it seems very expensive However Channeladvisor offer great results and we don't want to fix something that isnt broken however we feel we are missing out on large amounts of sales as we are being told by the sales team from Channeladvisor..... as you have stated you have had a bad experience is there anything positive you have gained from Channeladvisor or should we just stay clear.

regards

Keith
Report review abuse

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First