1 of the Best, if not the Best software for ecommerce selling to come along in years!

Poster
ruben
Kudos: 75
starstarstarstarstar
1 of the Best, if not the Best software for ecommerce selling to come along in years!
7 Apr 2011
SixBit software is new, but the designers are not new to the world of listing tools for ecommerce selling. John Slocum and team are in that "GIT 'ER DONE" mode of providing a great software, at a very reasonable price, and SUPERIOR customer service.

This software is going to be the most complete, multi level, multi site, all in one package ever to hit the marketplace.
I have used their software for over 10 years, thru 3 different total program upgrades, and each is a huge step above the previous. This software is already on pace to top anything available now.

Don't take it from me, go to the site and check it out yourself, as you will not be dissappointed.
There is a FREE 30 day trial period, so you can take it for a ride and check it out yourself.

Did I mention Customer Service? Prompt attention to details? Personal service if needed?

This team of designers want you to be happy with their product, and go to great lengths to provide a Grade A experience.

They have that "GIT 'ER DONE" attitude, and won't stop working till your satisfied.
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo