FANTASTIC SERVICE! AWSOME TEMPLATES STARS TO THE MAX FOR THIS PRODUCT!

Poster
Antiques  Heirlooms by Jorijo
Kudos: 73
starstarstarstarstar
FANTASTIC SERVICE! AWSOME TEMPLATES STARS TO THE MAX FOR THIS PRODUCT!
8 Apr 2011
When my computer crashed and I bought another it came with Windows 7. I had to leave my old programs behind and begin anew. I had been making my own backgrounds and logos and lost that ability. Hit a slump and then noticed a quilter whom I had been following on Ebay had a truly gorgeous site. I noticed that she used SSB. I went to the site and just knew it was for me when I saw the Victorian templates! I drooled until I got the site up and useable. Had a few problems figuring it out (I am old you know and not tech wise). The customer support is out of this world and they even write you back after they help you to ask if you need any more help! Where in this day and age do you get service like that!??? So I am now up and running on this great site with a choice template for everything I choose to relate to my listings. I particularly love the red and white "kitchen" related template and all of the Victorian ones and the Art Deco etc etc. I know that if I have a problem, someone is in the wings ready to lend a hand in support. I tried many other sites that promised the world and came up cold or were simply too complicated for me. This one has it all. Thanks so much for a fun and comprehensive site. I am so proud to display my Ebay listings now. They are colorful and promote PIZAZZZZ! Sincerely, Marjorie Bednarek "Antiques And Heirlooms by Jorijo". See you on Ebay!
Report review abuse

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First