FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Poster
olivia1290
Kudos: 65
starstarstarstarstar
FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
14 Jun 2011
I have been with SSB going on 2 years and am extremely happy with the product and find their 'real person' customer support the best I have come across.

Their product is very user friendly, tutorial easy to follow, photo storage awesome, great selection of templates.
When you need a quick response to a problem (generally something gone awry on my end) their customer support couldn't be better - fast response, very knowledgeable and most helpful.

I had used 2 other products prior to trying SellerSourcebook and was frustrated, especially when trying to resolve an issue.

I happened to find SSB on the internet and decided to give it a try. Immediately I knew SSB was a great find, just what I had been looking for. Not only was it less expensive than the other products I had used but the product AND the excellent customer support has been PHENOMENAL!!

Creating my listings is a snap, no frustrations, and I can't say enough about their professional, friendly customer service.

I know it may by hard to believe however, SellerSourceBook really treats their customers as 'someone special' They've proven it over and over with me.

I can go on and on about SSB but I think you get the message.
Highly Recommend SellerSourceBook!!!

Thank You!
Report review abuse

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister