Don't waste your time or money on Auctiva Auction Software

Poster
Mrshrhartman
Kudos: 65
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Don't waste your time or money on Auctiva Auction Software
14 Jul 2011
To bad 1 star is the lowest rating available. I would like to give them even less.

I have spent hours trying to resolve problems with their server being down and then up and then down....it just isn't worth it.....Even when it is free.
I have been using it since 2009 and then something happened when Auctiva started offering different levels of service, so I signed up and started using more than just the free services, Big Mistake.

I only every received a form email response to every service issue I emailed Auctiva about. The email response did not every address any of my questions or even apologize for their service being down and unavailable for hours on end without any prior notice.

Despite the service being unavailable for hours without prior notice, the billing department at Auctive is spot on....never missing a charge to my credit card. Last year I was billed twice for the same month of service. Trying to get a credit for the overcharge was another time consuming, negative experience. Again I received a form letter email response that did not answer my questions. I finally just gave up and let them keep the money. It wasn't worth the headache.

This last interruption of service was the final straw. I emailed Auctive how the interruption of service had cost me 20 hours of work and 18 lost listings with photos. Once again I received the standard Auctiva form email response which didn't offer a credit, apology -- nothing...only a "these interruptions of service sometimes happen." I decided to close my account...which has turned out to be another time consuming ongoing nightmare.

I am so done with them and will call my credit card in the morning and reverse the charges from Auctiva. It is certainly a fraud charge....I didn't get the service I was paying them for. I haven't since 20010.
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware