eBay Shop Design & Listing Template

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 65
eBay Shop Design & Listing Template
5 Aug 2011
I would recommend any eBay user to use dZine-Hub service because they provide advanced features including a store design and listing template for only £399 (alot cheaper than the other companies and brilliant better service). Also, the turnaround time of completing my store design and listing template took only 7-9 days. The creativity of their service was superb, I initially sent them a questionnaire of how I wanted my store to look and the features I required which they matched completely and made my shop look unique and professional. Within the turnaround time of 7-9 days they sent back many revisions for feedback if I wanted to amend or add additional features. In terms of support from my project manager throughout the project also helped because the responses were immediate and useful. Lastly, I have noticed my new store design has attracted more customers so all eBay users use dzine-hub’s service if you want to increase your sales! Check out my new store design at stores.ebay.co.uk/trend-icon. Many Thanks, Scott!
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office