How to win with Gixen auto snipe.

Poster
Sumflow
Kudos: 141
starstarstarstardim star
How to win with Gixen auto snipe.
5 Oct 2011
Gixen was very easy and simple, to use the first time without clear instructions. I did it the simplest way first. I went to Gixen.com placed a bit and watched the win on eBay. I signed up for the back-up snipe, right after the first win, using the Gixen mirror payment link on the bottom of the page.

You can see by the other posts that winning or losing an auction is purely a matter of bidding the higher price. Sniping does not allow other bidders to react to your bid, after it is placed. By using Gixen you reduce the chances of missing your bid because of network glitches or computer malfunctions. You can change your bid at anytime before the snipe, something you cannot do with ebay. If another thing comes up that you want to bid on you can always lower your Gixen bid and use the funds for another.

To put "Snipe this item," on your eBay page:

See: 4.bp.blogspot.com/-A5Z2EDwLtN4...s1600/IWC+Porsche+design+3.jpg

Using Firefox:
1. addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748
2. userscripts.org/scripts/show/82486

Using Internet Explorer:
1. www.gm4ie.com/
2. www.gixen.com/autosnipeinstall/GixenSnipeInstall.gm4ie

The frequently asked questions page is complete but Gixen lacks a step by step, here is how you do this, Snipers instruction Manuel. Maybe some great full user can post one.
United States United States
Sumflow
Kudos: 141
Next:
5 Oct 2011
Start by accepting the defaults in your settings, and bid on something that you want.
Report review abuse

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor