Product was awful!

United States United States
Christina Samoylov
Kudos: 73
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Product was awful!
20 Oct 2011
Looked into using Frooition in August and after being constantly hounded by their sales department I finally caved. They charged me $1350 to do the eBay store template. The project was supposed to be finished on 9/23 but, It wasn't even close. Finally, a few weeks later I got the final jpeg file and it was awful. The design was poor to say the least I was happier keeping my little eBay store as is and basic then put this **** on my site. Let alone the functionality horror stories that I heard through here. The last straw came when I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and Frooition used copyrighted logos in my storefront. These images I cannot used as they are copyrighted by large companies and I could end up with a big, fat lawsuit. After, stating that I wanted a refund I was given to someone else who was originally supposed to do my design and he was to work on it. He didn't do much better. 2 months later, I am requesting a refund and don't hear anything from them until I contact my credit card company. They offered a partial refund of $650 but, that's crazy considering they didnt do anything. Save your money and go elsewhere because, with Frooition you're pretty much flushing good money down the toilet.
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics