HELP! Powerful Auction Software Wanted!

Poster
platinumpowerseller
Kudos: 20
HELP! Powerful Auction Software Wanted!
11 Mar 2006
I am hoping someone can help me deciding which auction software is right for my business. I am a platinum powerseller with over 2000 different items posted on eBay. Sales is expected to exceed $100,000 by the year end. I have been using Turbo Lister and Selling Manager Pro. I just downloaded eBay Blackthrone and is about to evaluate it.

I need an inventory management system and something I can run both inventory and P&L reports on, and I would like to access data more quickly and spend less time on updating inventory and processing orders.

I don't need any help with image hosting or templete creation.

Anyone with some suggestions?
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
Re: HELP! Powerful Auction Software Wanted!
12 Mar 2006
Hi, welcome to the site

I am doubtful that eBay Blackthorne will be sufficient for your high volumes, but I am interested to hear the results of your evaluation - if you could post a review of it that would be appreciated.

I think you are more likely to find the features you want from one of the top-tier auction management solutions, e.g. ChannelAdvisor Pro, Zoovy, Marketworks, Infopia, or Vendio. The fees will be higher than you are used to, but the right solution will pay for itself with efficiency gains and open up new growth opportunities such as your own eCommerce site.

I hope that helps!
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
platinumpowerseller
Kudos: 20
14 Mar 2006
Thank you for the response. Currently I have multiple eBay accounts. Will I be able to work these accounts at the same time with programs you recommended?
United States United States
Raul
Kudos: 85
14 Mar 2006
Most of the solutions I\'ve used allows you to have more then one eBay ID although some charge per ID.

Experience tells me that you would be best off trying to have as much of the business as possible run off one solution rather then having picutre hosting here, inventory there and design somehwere else. The cynic in me says thats a great way for the solutions to get you hooked on their service but it makes a lot of sense from a business standpoint.

If you allow yourself to be flexible on the current way your business is run you may just fine that there are better methods. I\'m the kind of guy who was set in his ways but my dealings with eBay providors tought me that there are many ways to skin a cat . I\'ve been through a whole host of solutions and am currently using Kyozou (kyozou.com) and loving it.. Check it out, you\'ll discover a world way beyod TurboLister.

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware