I am loving SixBit, easy to use&amazing customer service! Highly recommended from 11+ yr seller

United States United States
Kudos: 73
I am loving SixBit, easy to use&amazing customer service! Highly recommended from 11+ yr seller
15 Nov 2011
I finally left MarkerAdvisor/Channel Advisor or whatever they are now calling themselves after 6 years of receiving sub par service with an outdated product (they don't offer eBay variations unless you upgrade to the even more expensive service) and high fees. I found SixBit after speaking with fellow sellers on the eBay PowerSeller forum. I have been selling on eBay for over 11 years and had been complacent in sticking with Channel Advisor which was not smart and a waste of money.

A fellow PowerSeller recommended SixBit and I downloaded the trial version maybe 6 weeks ago. I found it easy to use and what really impressed me was the high level of customer service. What I mean by that is questions I e-mailed were promptly returned with answers and John, one of the Sixbit programmers personally called me on two occasions to answer questions and helped me set up my options (i.e. ftp/image hosting/e-mails,etc).

I have been using the service now for a month and extremely happy. They offer a good product that works well and again, excellent customer service where you feel that someone actually cares and wants to help you.

If you are looking for a good performing all in one tool that you can quickly learn to use and add in premium customer service then look no further. In fact, test out the demo version and see for yourself.

You can also be sure, this isn't one of those fake reviews as you can find me on the SixBit "user to user" forum board as I continue to ask loads of questions. I wanted to post this review for two reasons first to share this great product with fellow online sellers and to help spread the word on this wonderful, class act company.

Imagine that if you provide a good product with excellent service that people will want to use it and spread the word.
Report review abuse

World First