There customer service is what makes them second to none.You wont find better!!!

Poster
tori
Kudos: 65
starstarstarstarstar
There customer service is what makes them second to none.You wont find better!!!
6 Feb 2012
I have been using SellerSourcebook for a couple of years now and i cant say enough good things about them.There customer service is second to none,they really do go out of there way to help you solve any problems you might have.They have the kindest staff i have ever delt with and they reply to any questions so quickly.The listing templetes are the best available and i have no doubt they are a big part in helping me become a power seller on eBay Australia.There site is very user friendly and there are so many options available to make your listings stand out from the crowd.I have had alot of customers comment on my listings stating how great they look compaired to other sellers selling the same items as me.I really do owe alot of my success to sellersourcebook and i have no problem highly recommending them to anybody who wants a successfull business where listings templetes are used.
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo