SSB THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, FRAMES & EASY USE!

Poster
Flash
Kudos: 65
starstarstarstarstar
SSB THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, FRAMES & EASY USE!
17 Mar 2012
I have been with SSB for quite a few years. I cannot rave about their Customer Service Department enough! When I told them I was leaving because I was having problems with their photo imaging uploader they didn't just shrug their shoulders and let me go. I was contacted very quickly (with much concern on their part) asking me if there was any way they could help. With their encouragement and just a few emails later - that always came rapidly after I wrote them - I was able to pin point the problem (which was on my computer not their site) and sort it out. They are always concerned about their clients and super quick to respond. The tone of their emails shows concern and support. To find a Customer Service Department that caring is unheard of now-a-days. I'm so very happy to have found SSB - and to be able to stay with them. When you find a good product you don't want to go anywhere else. The site is extremely user friendly and the frames are beautiful and unique. Go there, try their site and I think that you will agree with me.
Report review abuse

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder