Best thing since opening up our Amazon account!

Poster
Michael_B
Kudos: 75
starstarstarstarstar
Best thing since opening up our Amazon account!
28 Jun 2012
ChannelMAX is hands down the best repricing and ecommerce solution software on the market. It has over 50 different repricing rules and sets and even allows further custom formula repricing. In addition to its amazing repricer (which runs ever 15 mins), CMAX has functionality that other repricing software either doesn't have at all (Most repricers) , or has but doesn't work well (SolidCommerce), or advertise that they do but actually do not (ChannelAdvisor). These include:

- Supports multiple rule sets for repricing for AMAZON FBA, AMAZON FBM, BUY.com, and soon eBay. Chose a default formula for all or some of your items, or choose multiple custom formulas for all or some of your products (ie, DEFAULT for 20 SKUS, CUSTOM1 for 40 other SKUS)
- 1 to 1 Multichannel Inventory management: Also includes allocation buffers so you can have more or less of an item on a particular channel advertised for sale.
- FBA inventory management across multiple channels: Offer your live FBA inventory on eBay, BUY.com, and even your own feed.
- Auto FBA Multichannel fulfillment: Orders for your FBA items on eBay and BUY.com are instantly converted to FBA MCF orders by CMAX. CMAX also auto imports tracking numbers back to the channel for you. No need to import orders yourself or export and import tracking numbers yourself. CMAX does it all!
-Hourly Amazon/BUY.com repricing reports: Includes BUYBOX price, reg prices, qty, feedback, and shipping costs of up to 30 competitors per item!
-Repricing report also includes, TITLE, ASIN, UPC, MPN, and BRAND of items you offer on AMAZON

In addition, CMAX also supports all of these features with old style Amazon Marketplace accounts, and the new style Amazon Seller Central Account. This is a pretty big deal for those business that have already been established on Amazon and are not willing to restart their account and feedback. The other big name in repricing "ChannelAdvisor", does NOT support AMZ Marketplace accounts, new accounts only.

These services have drastically changed our company and allowed us to have our eBay, BUY.com, and Amazon offerings all in one place.

Best of all the customer service is superb, I have never developed a relationship with a customer service member like I have with Paul at CMAX. Paul has always been there when we needed help, and has even helped us create new solutions for us and for CMAX that has allowed us to grow our company in directions that we never thought possible.

I have tried other services, including the great and powerful ChannelAdvisor and have been constantly disappointed with there functionality and level of service, not to mention cost.
CMAX is also priced much better than those big name services, saving us thousands a month compared to other inferior services.

Lastly, I would admit that the interface is not the best or user friendly, but once you learn all of its inner workings it becomes second nature and you will begin to appreciate the level of diversity and options that CMAX has. The CMAX Dev's are not the best graphics designers but they are the best at repricing and multichannel software development.

If you are looking for the best multichannel repricing and inventory management software period, give CMAX a try, you will not be disappointed! Been with them for 3 years now, and they are for keeps! Thank you CMAX and thank you Paul!
United States United States
Michael_B
Kudos: 75
Regarding user interface
28 Jun 2012
To clarify, my comments regarding the UI of CMAX was entirely in regards to the visual appeal of CMAX. User friendlywise, it is actually very easy to navigate and very easy to learn more about each of tools and options available. For example,each reprice rule has a 2-3 sentence description of what the rule does and and even examples allowing me to learn CMAX myself and not having to rely on constant contact with CMAX support. Honestly learning a software over the phone I find boring and not as newbie friendly. That's why I choose CMAX 100%
Report review abuse

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First