Need Complete software package. HELP!

Poster
jacobscave
Kudos: 30
Need Complete software package. HELP!
22 Mar 2006
I have been looking for auction software for a while and it all seems to be the same. i have multiple names. i do not want to use a program that is going to take a percentage or residual of my sales. ebay and paypal take enough of that already. i am looking for software, that besides all the listing helpers and other sort of regular helpers (Selling Manager pro sorts), will keep track of my inventory, that will work with barcode readers, and will speed up my listing automation by making it possible to change my prices all at once per item, instead of per listing. i need it to be able to integrate all this with my shipping department and make them not have to copy and paste email addresses and what not, like into the regular program i am using now. i would love for it to be able to keep track of my emails as well. i basically am looking for the program with the most automatic connection to ebay but i can keep it all on one window, instead of multiple programs and windows. i know there has to be software out there that would work, i am not the biggest seller and i am pretty new, someone has to have thought of all this before! Please someone help me.
United States United States
Raul
Kudos: 85
Re: Need Complete software package. HELP!
22 Mar 2006
Looks like you need one of the heavy-hitters. That means ChannelAdvisor Merchant, Marketworks, Kyozou (what I use), and maybe Infopia or Zoovy.

These are the solutions that at least claim to do just about everything for you when it come to running an ebay-based business.

Kyozou charges on a per listing basis or a percentage. Most others do so by percentage only. Kyozou does use bar-code scanners extensively, every kind of bulk-change option you can want, direct shipping integration and detailed communication with every aspect of eBay. I\'ve found it to be far more feature-rich then the others. Its web-based and very intuitive.

I\'m sure others here can give you more info on the other solutions better then I can.
jacobscave
23 Mar 2006
Noone knows anything? Someone has to have made the software i'm looking for. if you know what it is let me know. thank you
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,616
24 Mar 2006
Hi, there are two factors that really cut down your options:

jacobscave wrote:

i do not want to use a program that is going to take a percentage... [and] will work with barcode readers

It really just leaves you with Kyozou, or the consignment packages like Liberty 4 Trading Assistants.

My other thought is MarketBlast, which has an open architecture so you could perhaps have a barcode plugin developed for it.

If you could relax your requirements then there are other packages that might suit you.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
jacobscave
28 Mar 2006
Thank you for the response. Do you know of any other programs that would do what i need without the bar code reading?
Andy
29 Mar 2006
Take a look at the unofficial auction managers like AuctionSage and Auction Wizard 2000. They have good reputations and are cheap.

I'm not sure you will get the listing automation you want though.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
CaptainBearhug
Kudos: 20
5 Apr 2006
There's a new product called eSellerPro that you may want to check out.

I've mentioned it once or twice in the past on this forum.

It does just about all that you seem to require and is very good in terms of integration with other products and services - it can save an awful lot of rekeying.

You might want to check out their website at www.esellerpro.com.
Andy
11 Apr 2006
eSellerPro seem to be keeping a low profile at the moment while they continue to develop their product (and the forthcoming Lite version).

I have asked them if they are ready to submit it to the directory so hopefully we will find out more soon.

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics