Photo editing software needed

Poster
kedo1009
Kudos: 110
Photo editing software needed
23 Mar 2006
hi, is anyones know any software that i can edit in bulk? i have hundreds of pictures needed to add text on it & resize it, but taking hours to edit one by one would waste so much of my time. if anyone knows it, please kindly let me know. thanx.
Ady
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ady
Kudos: 226
Re: Photo editing software needed
23 Mar 2006
I use this to resize and you can add a text or image watermark to your images..its not free, but seeing as I have used it almost everyday since I paid for it over 12months ago, have to say its money well spent

www.mediaresizer.com/features.htm
Canada Canada
kedo1009
Kudos: 110
23 Mar 2006

Ady wrote:

I use this to resize and you can add a text or image watermark to your images..its not free, but seeing as I have used it almost everyday since I paid for it over 12months ago, have to say its money well spent

www.mediaresizer.com/features.htm
hi, this can work in bulk right? so if i want to add text on hundreds of pix, it is just a few clicks to be done right?
thank your for help
Ady
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ady
Kudos: 226
23 Mar 2006
Yeah it can work in bulk. I do all mine in bulk and it can just as easily manage 10000 images as it can 10.

Obviously, without knowing your exact requirements there's no guarantee its 100% what you need, but there is a trial to download so you can give it go.
United States United States
tekgems
Kudos: 100
13 Apr 2006
I've been using ThumbNailer for years. It completely automates my thumbnailing. I just run a batch file whenever I want to make a thumbnail and a large version of the original image. Its very powerful software with tweaks you can make at incredible detail.

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor