Fantastic end result, great service and expert advice!

Poster
UPVC Spares
Kudos: 75
starstarstarstarstar
Fantastic end result, great service and expert advice!
4 Jan 2013
I contacted dZine-Hub with the view of having an Ebay store designed based on the look and feel of our existing e-commerce website. Our initial enquiry through the dZine-Hub website was responded to promptly by Fahd, who even gave us a call to chat more about what we wanted to do. After a few more email's an order was placed with dZine-Hub for an Ebay store design and matching listing template, along with the dynamic categories module. This allowed for us to add new sections to the eBay store at a later date and have it update on every one of our listing with no effort on our part, very handy!

I was very impressed with the documentation dZine-Hub sent across explaining how the project would progress from start to finish, this allowed us to understand exactly where in the development phase we were and get an idea of how long it would take to complete.

Our design was undertaken by Hamid, who got back to us two days later with the first revision. All our suggested changes were implemented through various revisions, until we were totally happy with the design. In total I believe we had about 6 revisions, which dZine-Hub were happy to do for us.

Once everyone was happy with the design we signed it off, after that the on the design it was coded, uploaded to our server then installed on our Ebay store for us. Even then dZine-Hub were happy to make amendments for us. We wanted all the links to open in the same browser window and not a new tab. Hamid happily made this change for us first thing the next day.

We have been very impressed with the speed everything progressed, quality of work and the efficiency changes to the design were completed.

I would happily recommend dZine-Hub to anyone looking for an eBay store and listing template.

Matthew – IT Administrator at UPVC Spares 4 Repairs
Ebay store: stores.ebay.co.uk/UPVC-Spares-4-Repairs
Report review abuse

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder