Bidnapper from a guy that never writes reviews

United States United States
Kudos: 65
Bidnapper from a guy that never writes reviews
6 May 2013
I have been using Bidnapper for years, I tried to login and find out how many years, but it was the first time I'd ever tried to look at my history and found it only holds 90 days.

Interestingly, in that 90 days I've bought about 6 thousand worth of stuff using their service, there was two pages worth of stuff, about 50 auctions worth.

I would guess I've bought nearly 200 thousand dollars worth of stuff through bidnapper/ ebay in the last few years. I can't think of a time that it ever failed me, and if it did, I'm sure I blew it off as being a tech glitch, and sometimes you just lose one. I purchased the snipes in bulk something like 30 at a time. I love it, I have not bid manually on ebay in years.

I was looking on the net to see if there was an Iphone app cause there is an expensive item closing in 3 hours from now, and I know I will be in a training class then, and the item I want is going to be a tool I will learn about in the class. So I can't snipe it till I know it's the right item.

Damn the bad luck, no iphone app I could find.

There are many items that are one of a kind that I snipe using Bidnapper. I'm a collector of sorts. I trust all of it with Bidnapper. You guys created a great system, and it just works, and the look and feel of bidnapper hasn't changed much if not all in the years I've been using it. I really really like that!

My username on ebay is seanreit and I'm an over 1200 positive ebayer, mostly buying not selling. So figure that out, could be over 800 snipes in bidnapper! I used to use a sniping system before these guys were around that you downloaded on your computer and it sniped for you. The one time I missed something because my internet went out, I went looking for an online solution. Your system worked and received all my business.

Now that I think about it, you guys shouldn't use bidnapper to snipe against me, so Bidnapper sucks, go away! )

All the best,

Report review abuse

Xpress Lister