SellerExpress Makes Multi-Channel FBA Parent/Child Inventory Management Easy

United States United States
Kudos: 83
SellerExpress Makes Multi-Channel FBA Parent/Child Inventory Management Easy
12 Aug 2013
My company, NAYKED APPAREL, has been selling on Amazon US, Amazon UK, Amazon Canada and eBay for 5+ years with 9,2000 SKUs. We've used ChannelAdvisor, Vendio, Solid Commerce, ChannelMAX and Big Commerce over those years and cancelled our contracts because of 4 major reasons (1) They were to difficult to use, (2) They were to expensive, (3) They could not manage multi-channel inventory with FBA, or (4) They lacked support.

Today we use SellerExpress and plan to grow our business with them as a long term partner because they do all of these things the best!

SellerExpress (SE) is easy to use for both merchant fulfilled and FBA inventory. With SE, you can quickly add new items to multiple marketplaces. We've been able to setup our own internal processes using SE to allow the addition of 500+ items weekly with only 1 employee using SE. This includes both Parent and Child items that are more difficult, so that all of our apparel's sizes and colors are listed perfectly.

The cost of SE is less than other multi-channel software solutions in the marketplace and much less than hiring our own IT staff. Plus it works.

With SE we are able to balance both our FBA and Merchant Fulfilled inventory across multiple marketplaces. We've eliminated overselling errors because of poor inventory balancing using our own Excel spreadsheets. SE handles our inventory perfectly.

The support at SE is excellent. They respond to all questions within 24 hours and follow-up to make sure it gets resolved. Their staff is open to new ideas as well.

Each business is unique, I suggest you take 15 days out of your selling routine for their Free Trail and take the full plunge into learning and implementing SellerExpress for your particular business. I think you'll agree that SE will make your business more efficient which means more profitable.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 20
5 Oct 2013
Hi there

Are you from the UK?? I am thinking of getting this software and would love some more information regarding this, may I have you contact details??
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister