eSellerPro - Avoid at all costs.

Poster
sparko1978
Kudos: 109
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
eSellerPro - Avoid at all costs.
29 Nov 2013
Hi,

Please note, for some reason I've had to select a star. there should be an option for a minus figure.

I have held back from writing a review over the last couple of months in the hope that ESP could right all the wrongs they have managed to unfortunately achieve since we joined them in January 2013. As they continue to disappoint I have been left with no option.

Let me make this clear, we have had almost 10 years experience using Marketworks and Channel Advisor so find ourselves very knowledgable of marketplace software systems.

So let me summarise this in one sentence first. DO NOT LEAVE CHANNEL ADVISOR FOR eSellerPro.

If you wish to learn why i make this bold statement then feel free to come back in a few months when I will add to this in great detail (a few reasons prevent me at the moment but as I have no confidence in ESP I know I will be back)

Perhaps if we weren't confident in what we were doing then ESP could have got away with what they have done (or not done) but trust me, avoid eSellerpro. You really don't know what you are letting yourself in for.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
kaladanda
Kudos: 124
no specifics
21 Dec 2013
hmm, nothing specific in this review. i doubt it is a real "user". most likely an employee of a "company"
sparko1978
23 Dec 2013
What a ludicrous assumption.

I could accuse you of being an employee of ESP could I not?
kaladanda
Kudos: 124
sorry no offence meant.
26 Dec 2013
but can you tell me specifically why you do not like eSellerPro?
i just happen to be looking for a multichannel back office software and if you can give me a more detailed review of why I should avoid esellerpro I would very much appreciate it.

having a review with no specific reason of why you don't like esellerpro doesn't help anyone else trying to evaluate the market out there.
sparko1978
No problem
30 Dec 2013
Hi,

As stated above, I WILL put a comprehensive review up.

Thanks.
United States United States
tren5464
Kudos: 18
Re: Waiting for the update...
7 May 2015
@sparko1978

Where's the review you stated you were going to make...Its been a couple of years...I did a search and found no up date...
Jefe
Kudos: 57
Re: eSellerPro - Avoid at all costs.
29 Dec 2015
@sparko1978 - So much for follow through, heh?
sparko1978
31 Dec 2015
Hi,

I have been made aware of the comments and will briefly confirm that we:

1/ left eSellerPro approx 1 year ago as the relationship was beyond repair.

2/ moved to Linnworks where we have had no issue whatsoever with customer service, implementing and understanding the system, and overall receiving excellent value for money for use of a system that works.

More importantly, LW takes responsibility and updates you continuously in the event there are any issues or changes at their end.

Our company operates more successfully now and the decision to move was the right one.
sparko1978
31 Dec 2015
@Jefe done.
sparko1978
31 Dec 2015
@tren5464 now done.
Jefe
Kudos: 57
31 Dec 2015
@sparko1978 - Excellent. Thanks for the thoughtful update. I have a webinar with Linnworks in an hour. Looking forward to it.
sparko1978
31 Dec 2015
@Jefe No worries. PM me if you have any queries. I had some very friendly people on here advising me of the 'changeover' steps when we made the move and it really was a breeze.

Good luck.
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo