Recommended for Marketplace Players

Poster
SophieWi
Kudos: 81
starstarstarstarstar
Recommended for Marketplace Players
5 Dec 2013
We use Channel Advisor to sell on multiple platforms, we are currently selling in 5 countries utilising all platforms on offer that will work for us. We rely on the support for any issues, they are usually extremely quick and I have not had a case go unresolved in one way or another. When launching on relatively new platforms in CA there are occasional bugs which can slow you down but the fix doesn't not usually take long for the tech team.

We have grown rapidly over the last couple of years and CA has helped with our stock control over multiple platforms which was becoming an increasingly big bug bare for us.

It is a challenge launching and maintaining all the platforms and is time consuming keeping control on all the data in-putting but by bringing them into one place like Channel Advisor it can only make it easier.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
johnsmith030382
Kudos: 21
Thanks, we are also looking for something like this
24 Dec 2013
Hey Sophie, Thanks for the review. We are also looking to use something of this sort for our growing cross-border business.

If you don't mind, could you please share how much do you end up paying for using ChannelAdvisor? How many channels are you currently connected to?

You could email me directly on my email which is my username followed by "at gmail dot com".
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco